- Volumes: lunchbox – 5.5 cups, thermos – 250ml
- Weight: 770g
- Keeps hot food hot and cold food cool. OmieBox uses two types of insulation, so meals are always served at the perfect temperature. Air insulation, vacuum insulation, plus an airtight seal minimizes heat transfer to keep its food fresh and yummy
- Great leak-proof design – the insulated container can hold liquids, and the cold compartments can hold ‘wet’ foods (e.g. dips, hummus, yoghurt but not watery liquids) without leaking
- Equipped with its own large handle, it’s easy for little hands to carry, and there’s no need for a lunch bag
- The thermos jar can easily be removed, and a sandwich can fit perfectly in its place when required
- The divider in the cold section is removable, maximising food options
- The thermos jar is wide and shallow, making it easy for kids to scoop their food out and also to clean
- Keeps food warmer for longer; 100C water will be 56C after 6 hours
- Made from 18/8 food grade stainless steel, BPA free & Phthalate free plastic, food grade silicone
- Create extra compartments with OmieDip leakproof containers and dividers
OmieBox How to Use:
- Wet foods (soup, yoghurt) go in the Thermos!
- First, fill it with hot (or cold) water and let it stand with the lid off for 5 minutes. Then empty. Be careful with hot water!
- Do not fill above the inner ridge of the vacuum-insulated container; overfilling can cause leakage.
- Twist the securing insert around the Thermos in a clockwise direction. Skip this step if you’re not planning to put the Thermos inside OmieBox.
- To seal, hold the Thermos with one hand & the lid with your other hand. Twist the lid into the Thermos in a clockwise direction.
- The side compartments are great for dry foods (crackers, carrot sticks), but you can pack moist items here too. Just make sure there’s < 1 tsp of liquid in each compartment.
- To close OmieBox, fold down the lid and latch it. Use the palms of your hands to push down on the box lid once it’s closed. This will activate the lid seal.
- The divider is great for keeping peas away from carrots, but its sub-sections are not leakproof.
- HAND WASH only! Don’t put your OmieBox in the freezer or microwave.
- Use warm, soapy water to wash. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers.
Please note: ‘Leakproof’ bento lunch boxes are leakproof for wet foods like thick yoghurts and dips only. Runny and watery liquids should be packed separately in a reusable pouch.
Check out our family of OmieLife products, including lunch totes, dip containers, snack containers and travel utensils to match the bento.