B.Box LARGE Sport Spout Bottle, ALL BLACKS, 600ml
A winning gift for the All Blacks fans. The officially licensed B.Box Team All Black NZ spout drink bottle features a silver fern badge to show the glory of the All Blacks rugby team, one of the greatest pride of New Zealand. All-day hydration has never been easy with the large 600ml volume and an easy-flow silicone spout top.
Perfect for active kids on the go, the sports spout bottle 600ml big thirst offers no-fuss easy-flow drinking in our unique ergonomic triangle bottle. Better for school-aged kids - this larger 600ml bottle is a little heavier than our 450ml bottle when full of liquid.
Its silicone spout requires no compression, just a light-sucking action and features a slight valve to prevent spills. A large push button and flip-top lid make it easy for kids to open and drink from.
Parents love how the flip-top lid keeps the mouthpiece clean and leak-proof when closed. A flexible handle lets kids carry it to class or training easily, plus a bumper (removable) to protect against life’s knocks.
Made from Tritan™, the bottle is lightweight and extra durable, with a 600ml capacity. Minimal parts make it easy to clean. Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- The silicone spout requires no compression for easy-flow drinking.
- The valve prevents spills.
- The unique ergonomic triangular shape bottle fits the two-hand grip of a child perfectly.
- Easy push-button open/close lid. The lid pops open at the press of a button and locks into place to prevent hitting the child in the face when tipped forward.
- Lightweight with a flexible carry handle.
- Bumper (removable) for added durability and protection.
- Minimal parts, easy to clean – dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Materials – Tritan™, PP and silicone.
- Size of the Product: 86mm (d) x 78.7mm (w) x 230mm (h)
- Before first use - ensure silicone valves are separated by gently squeezing to allow air to enter the bottle. This will allow a better liquid flow.
HAND WASH ONLY. DO NOT PLACE IN THE DISHWASHER, as it will cause the print to fade over time.
- Do not microwave.
- Do not use abrasive agents or scourers; do not soak, and do not wash with hot/boiling water (lukewarm water only), as these can cause the print to scratch or fade.
- Allow to air dry or pat dry gently.
A matching XL lunchbox is available.
For the replacement spout pack, please click here.